Nike Shoe Size report
Are you looking for the most suitable walking shoes? Nike shoes are one of your best choices. Whether it is a birthday gift for your kid or necessary equipment for outdoor sports, you need a pair of comfortable shoes. NIKE shoes are designed based on the characteristics of different sports, occasions, and people of all ages, such as running shoes, basketball shoes, tennis shoes, football shoes, outdoor sports shoes, etc. It would be best if you chose the corresponding sports shoes for different sports. Knowing the materials of sports shoes and the correct size will be more helpful for you to select suitable Nike shoes that meet your needs.
It should be clear that the size chart of all Nike shoes is not uniform. According to different shoe designs in various series, the data of Nike shoe size charts are different. It requires consumers to compare the corresponding size chart before purchasing the specific Nike shoes.
Many people may find that the NIKE shoe size is UK size, separate from our widely used European size. It requires people to check the corresponding shoe size conversion table carefully. How should we convert the size of Nike shoes, such as British size, European size, and US size? We will explain the NIKE shoe size conversion table and how to choose the correct size.
NIKE shoe size conversion chart
The following size charts are compiled according to the comparison data published on Nike's official website. The essential differences between Nike shoe sizes and international shoe sizes are summarised in the table below. It will help you estimate which size of Nike shoe should be your best choice.
NIKE men's shoe size chart
NIKE women's shoe size chart
NIKE kids' shoe size chart
The centimeter size data in the comparison table is the length of the sole, that is, the straight-line distance from the heel to the tip of the longest toe. Due to the difference in shoe design, some people like to wear loose shoes, and some like more relatively tight shoes, so these comparison charts can only provide a reference.
How to determine your Nike shoe size?
When choosing Nike shoes, you must determine the shoe size based on your foot length and width. Under normal circumstances, Nike's shoe designs are more comfortable for European feet, and Asian feet will be slightly wider than Europeans. Therefore, foot width and length are crucial factors for shoe size.
Tips for getting the perfect shoes
- The best way is to try them on directly in a physical store. When trying on shoes, it is best to put on your favorite socks and not forget to walk several meters on the spot. The bits of advice from the shopping guide is also significant.
- If you choose to buy shoes online, the size chart is more important than ever. Shoe size should not be a guessing game. It is necessary to measure your feet, including width, length. Consultation with customer service and review are also important ways to know the quality and size of products.
- Refer to the measured numbers and the above comparison charts to determine your required shoe size. Please note: The foot measurement (cm) may differ from the measurement shown on the shoe box.
How to measure your feet?
Everyone should understand how long their feet are, which saves you time to buy shoes and reduces the possibility of rapidly returning because of the wrong size. Here are the steps on how to measure your feet.
- Before measuring, make sure that the center of gravity is evenly distributed on your feet. Put a piece of white paper on the ground. You need to close to the wall, stand upright on hard ground, and then step on the white paper naturally, trace the outline of your feet. You'd better wear socks at this time.
- Find the foot contour's width and length measurement points on the paper, then draw a straight line with a ruler against the foot's shape. You can find the outermost edge of the foot.
- You'd better measure the size of your feet in the afternoon because the feet will swell slightly in the afternoon, and the length determined at this time will be the most comfortable.
- Note: The left and right feet are symmetrical, but there must be slight differences, so the larger one should be selected when determining shoe size.