Lululemon Bra Size report
The market value of the Lululemon surpassed UnderAmour last year, and it is now the third large sportswear brand in the world by market value. The most popular product of Lululemon, which was founded in Canada, is yoga clothes. After all, this is its earliest product line developed and launched. Lululemon's entire community culture is to promotes a healthy life. Chain stores across the country will organize crossover activities with gyms to encourage and promote healthy lifestyles and high-quality, comfortable sportswear.
Lululemon's sports bra is one of the best-selling product lines. Luextreme and Nulu are the brand's main fabrics, breathable and elastic are characteristics of these fabrics. Nulu is the first choice for sports such as Yoga and Pilates. Luextreme is more elastic and slightly thicker than Nulu, which is more suitable for strength training.
The sports bra is a bra invented to prevent female breasts from being hurt during exercise and fitness. A study by the University of Portsmouth in the United Kingdom showed that the violent swinging of a woman's chest might damage the elastic fibrous tissue in the breast, causing it to suffer permanent damage, resulting in sagging and deformation of the chest. It is enough to prove the importance of choosing the correct size of sports underwear. We will introduce the size chart and purchase guide of the favorite Lululemon sports bra below.
Lululemon Bra Sizing Guide
Generally speaking, the fabric of sports underwear is generally quick-drying and breathable, while ordinary or general sports underwear is a thick-cup underwear style. Wearing inappropriate underwear for a long time will make it soft and tender in sweat and sultry sports environments. The sensitive skin is injured and even causes chest diseases. So choosing running underwear that suits you is particularly important.
Lululemon Bra Types
All Lululemon bras are made with a cup in mind. Check their product names to make sure you're picking a style designed for your cup size. For example, if you are looking for E cups, they have replaced them with DDD. Exact fit with a different name.
Lululemon's sports underwear series has an innovative support system designed to provide comfortable support for sports of different intensities, such as running and yoga. For example, the Air Support series of sports underwear sizes range from C to DDD cups. The light and flexible structure provide firm support for a fuller breast shape, which reduces the vibration generated during exercise and makes the movement more stable. More Lululemon items are on sale, including the Free To Be series that is the first choice for relaxing exercise, Flow Y sports bra series, Pushing Limits series, Energy sports bras, and Invigorate series are ideal for yoga, fitness, running, and more sports.
Each product has the functions of breathability, lightness, and resistance to deformation, providing you with different strengths of support in various sports.
Women's Bras Size Chart
You should match your bra band size (28-42) or clothing size (XXS–XL) with a numeric bra size range (2–14) as the following size chart. A larger size will provide a slightly looser band fit. A smaller size will be slightly tighter. You'd better try the bra on and choose what feels the best.
|Alpha Size||Band Size||Numeric Size|
The size numbers above may vary from person to person, but they're an excellent reference to start. Make sure you check the bra tag first to see what kind of support and coverage to expect. If you are a full-busted lady and want to try a style with a lower range, try a size up from your usual lululemon bra size.
Tips For choosing a perfect Lululemon bra
A sports bra that fits your size is to help you thoroughly enjoy the joy of exercise without worrying about any discomfort in your chest during exercise. When choosing sports underwear, size is of the utmost importance. Let us choose the right sports underwear for you together.
Determine the size
Only by wearing suitable sports bras can you enjoy enjoyable training, and the focus of choosing underwear is size and support. Let's start with the size first. Lululemon sports bras are available in sizes from XXS to XXL. To determine the required size of sports bras, we will guide you through measuring the band circumference. Would you mind wearing non-padded or non-compression underwear to avoid high or low measurement results? Then follow the steps below:
- Band size: Measure the bust below the chest. The measuring ruler should be level with the ground and close to the body, but it should not be tightened. To get accurate measurement results, please relax and exhale during the measurement, and keep at least one arm hanging down to your side.
- Halter: First, wrap the measuring tape around the back of the neck, and then measure the neck-around length at the highest points on both sides of the chest. The highest point of the chest refers to the fullest and most prominent part of the chest. To get accurate measurement results, please look straight ahead, relax, and exhale during the measurement. It is best if both arms can hang naturally.
- Determine your size: The Following size chart can help you determine the size of your sports bra based on the measurement results of the bust.
|Band （cm)||62 cm||66 cm||70 cm||74 cm||78 cm||82 cm||86 cm||90 cm||94 cm||98 cm||102 cm||106 cm||110 cm|
|Halter (cm)||Halter (inch)|
Other Details For Sports Bras
When choosing sports bras, check the following characteristics, which can help you choose the right product:
- Design: Sports underwear adopts compression or covering design. Compression sports bra squeezes the breast tissue on the body to entirely reduce shaking and rebound. Padded sports bra usually adopts a wrap-around design and provides removable padding. Most high-strength support sports bra adopts both wrap and compression designs.
- Shoulder straps: The characteristics and design of the shoulder straps can determine the quality of a sports bra. Is the shoulder strap adjustable? Are they wide or thin straps? Is a sports bra a U-shaped back design? It would be best if you chose the style you like.
- If you have a lot of fat on your breasts, you should choose a larger size for your sports underwear. If the measured value is rather vague, try to choose one size larger so that there is room for breast growth.